Shabby Blogs

Sunday 5 May 2013

Progress

Happy Sunday everyone. Hope it's a good day for you.

I'm doing more sorting and packing today then having a bbq with the family later. Keep your fingers crossed the weather stays fine lol.

 
 Jen has been round the last couple of days. We've spent some time tidying up in the cave and I finally have room to get some crafting done. 


While moving some stuff around I happened on a box of Hunkydory toppers so I thought I'd use one to make an easy card to share with you.


This topper appealed to me so I based the other colours for the card around it.

 
The card is also Hunkydory but the flowers and bling are from my stash. It's very simply done but quite effective. 


What do you think? TTFN Jude x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!