Shabby Blogs

Thursday 16 May 2013

Wedding wishes...

 
Good morning all and happy Thursday. Hope you are having a good week. I wish the weather would make up it's mind! one minute I'm boiling and the next I'm putting the heating on lol, what's all that about???
 
Today's card is one I made a few weeks ago but just remembered I hadn't posted! That was lucky as I'm not getting to do as much at the min, this working for a living lark really does interfere with my crafting time ha ha ha (ROFL). Anyway back to the card!
 
I started with the jewel on this one, It was while playing with UTEE and my melt pot that I made a few of these with different colours. I really like this one, it's very amber and then I added some treasure gold to it to give it a sparkle and it really does look nice.
 
 
 
I ran some white card through an embossing folder and then attacked it with different shades of Distress Ink and my brayer. There are lots of different colours on this including: Seedless Preserve, Mustard Seed, Dried Marigold, Shabby Shutters and Old Paper. Once they were all dry I gave it a spritz with Mango Blush Cosmic Shimmer Mica Spray.

 
I added the patterned card to a plain 6x6 scalloped card blank and then used a fancy offcut to go across the middle.

 
I stamped the sentiment on to white pearl cardstock and then cut it out using a Timeless Rectangle die. 

 
To finish the card I tied a big bow from cream organza ribbon and added my jewel to the centre along with two black crystal headed pins.
 
Hope you like today's card, thanks for stopping by.
 
See you soon.
 
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!