Shabby Blogs

Thursday 9 May 2013

Stepper card

Happy Thursday! Hope the rain holds off today as I have a few errands to run.

I have been rummaging through my topper box and thought I'd use one for today's card.  I have quite a few sheets that have had one item used and the remaining toppers are just put to one side and forgotten.  I think its time I started using some of them.
 

The dress form comes from some Kanban topper sheets I bought a while back. I think it fits nicely with the Grace Taylor papers I chose to use.
 
I took a stepper card and added two papers from the Grace Taylor pad.  The topper was originally intended for the back layer but I moved it to the front and found I preferred it there.
 
The flowers are from the vintage notes collection from Docrafts. A sentiment, a few feathers and some dark gems add the finishing touches.
 

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude x








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!