Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 15 May 2013

The Doll House

Good morning.  It's another Wednesday so it must be another hospital appointment!  I'll be glad when Joe's wrists are finally sorted. 

This is hopefully the final appointment with the surgeon who straightened his wrists and we will now move on to the physios and orthotists instead.  Keep your fingers crossed for us.
 
I'm still not crafting much but I thought I'd share a project I've lined up for the summer.  My gorgeous granddaughter is 2 in August so I have bought her this beautiful doll house which I intend to give an extreme makeover lol.
 
 
There is loads of lovely furniture for the rooms including little books for the shelving unit!
 

Floor and table lamps; vases of flowers; saucepans; an alarm clock and even a toilet roll holder!!






 
I will be painting the house and using some of my scrapbook papers and embellishments to decorate each room.  It should be gorgeous when it's finished.
 
I promise to try to remember to take pictures along the way and have a big reveal in time for her birthday.  This should be fun.
 
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!