Shabby Blogs

Monday 13 May 2013

Mellow Yellow

Good morning and happy Monday. After a rotten few days I too am feeling brighter and unfortunately will be back in the office today. Don't you feel cheated if you're ill on the weekend?

Anyway today's card is a little yellow number I whipped up in a very short time. In the past I've been guilty of thinking if I don't spend a long time on a card it isn't worth doing. I now realise that's rubbish and with ready made toppers or flowers a very pretty card can be put together in no time. 

 


The yellow background comes from Hunkydory. I wrapped a piece of bright organza around the card before layering it on to a cream DL base.
 

I bought the butterflies at a show a while back and thought one would fit nicely on this card. The stamp is from IndigoBlu stamped in stazon on a dots and stripes die cut. 

 

I like the simplicity of the construction of this card and hope you do too. 

TTFN Jude x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!