Shabby Blogs

Monday 20 May 2013

Weekend report...

Good morning everyone. Hope you have all had a good weekend. Alan and I had a lovely time away. It made a really nice change for us to get to spend some time together. We stayed in a very nice hotel where all the staff were lovely, and we had an absolutely gorgeous meal at a Spanish tapas restaurant. All in all a very happy anniversary xxx
 
I also got the opportunity to visit a very lovely craft shop while we were away :o)) and of course the odd thing just happened to fall in to my basket (ahem) lol. If you haven't been before I can highly recommend, Fred Aldous in Manchester city centre. The shop is spread over 3 floors and is home to lots of wonderful craft and art supplies.
 
These are some of the bits I picked up :o))




I think I must have been a Magpie in a former life! as anything bright and shiny always catches my eye lol.
 
 
Anyway that's enough rambling from me today, It's back to work and hopefully I will get some time this week to have a play with my new toys ;o)
 
Thanks for stopping by today, see you soon.
 
xxx
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!