Shabby Blogs

Friday 24 May 2013

Happy Birthday Dad...

Yes today is our daddy's 65th birthday! He's not one for big celebrations so we had a family tea last night and we are going out for some lunch today :o)) We are saving the party for when it's mum's birthday in a few weeks lol.
 
I did make quite a few cards for different members of the family to send him, but, like a numpty I forgot to photograph them before we gave them to him! so I can't show you any of his cards lol. I will try and get a couple of photo's later so I can add them on though.
 
So just for today I thought I'd put a pic on of Mum and Dad - this is them on their wedding anniversary (New Years Eve!) last year. They have been married for 46 years!
 

 
Mum will shout at me for this but never mind lol.
 
Anyway thanks for stopping by today
 
See you soon.
 
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!