Shabby Blogs

Sunday 26 May 2013

Lazy Sunday...

I wish lol. One of these weeks you never know :o)) but good morning all. Hope you are having a great weekend. I'm trying to get some time in the craft room today as its been on really short supply lately! Life just seems to get in the way ;o) lol. 

Anyway seen as how I haven't been able to do much this week and I still haven't got pics of all dad's cards! I will have to share some more jewellery today. Hope you don't mind. I love it so I just hope others do too.

These are a few quick makes using some beads and pearls that I bought at the NEC back in march. But I'm only just getting round to using them. Dead simple but really pretty.
 




 
What do you think? Hope you like them.
 
Thanks for stopping by today. See you soon. 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!