Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 14 May 2013

New jewellery......

Good morning all. Hope you are having a good start to your week. I have been beading again so thought I'd share some with you today.
 
 
I bought these freshwater pearls a while back and I just love the green ones. I think they have made a lovely set. So I think these will be staying with me lol.
 
 
The others may end up as gifts but not sure who to yet!

 
I'm ranging between simple and fussy at the minute, not sure what sort of style I like best. But I know I really enjoy playing so that's all that matters ha ha.


 
 
Anyway hope you like them.

Thanks for stopping by today, see you soon.
 
xxx










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!