Shabby Blogs

Sunday 12 May 2013

Normal service resumed....

Yes thankfully at least one of us is feeling a little better! It hasn't been the best couple of days, I know I've struggled and I only have myself to worry about, but Jude's been ill and coping with Joe too! I'll never know how she does it! But we are on the mend, and at time of press Joe has not come down with it, so we are keeping everything crossed.
 
Anyway enough of our tales of woe lol, today's card is a little bit different. Just for a change I thought I'd go back to A5 size and use a ready made topper.
 
 
I started with the topper, she is from the Victoria Plum range. I don't know who makes it but I picked it up at the NEC in March. I got a couple of sheets with toppers and frames on, and I just think they are really cute.


 
I found some so-ordinating paper in my stash and then layered the topper on to this and a paper doily. Next I added a die cut leaf swirl and an assortment of flowers. The flowers are some Bazil Basics plus one of the tattered florals, inked with Aged Mahogany Distress Ink. I held them all together with little brads.

 
I finished the card with a pre-cut tag and stamped the sentiment on using black Archival ink. Then I added a little bow and all finished.
 
Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by.
 
See you soon.
 
xxx
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!