Shabby Blogs

Sunday 22 June 2014

From one little bead.....

A whole jewellery collection has grown. Lol. Good morning all, hope you are enjoying your weekend. 

I probably should explain that first sentence. I had one dark blue bead that I really liked but didn't really have any others that went with it. So I asked Jude very nicely if she would pop in to John Lewis on her lunch break and have a look for some coordinating beads. 

(sorry for the rubbish photo, I could not get the camera to focus on the one bead!)

They didn't have many but what they did have were gorgeous so I have ended up being able to make 2 bracelets. 3 pairs of earrings, 1 pendant and a necklace. 



Aren't they just gorgeous? This is my bracelet.


And this one is Jude's. 


Then a couple of the earrings. 


My pendant. 


And Jude's necklace. 


Hope you like them too. 

See you soon. Take care. 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!