Shabby Blogs

Monday 9 June 2014

Wedding days

Today I was going to share a card I made over the weekend.  Unfortunately it turned out so fabulous I'm giving it Mum for her birthday lol, which means I had to quickly make something else ;)


This image is from Lili of the Valley.  I've backed it with black card and a paper from Docrafts Midnight Blush collection, to produce a simple wedding or anniversary card.


The embellishment is a black glittery flower topped with a crochet flower and button.  I also added a purple ribbon under the topper but it's got a bit lost.


So there it is - a very quick and simple card.  Catch you again soon.


TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!