Shabby Blogs

Friday 13 June 2014

I went a bit OTT!!

Happy Birthday Mum!!

Earlier in the week I told you about the card I made that I decided to send to Mum.  Well she has now received it so I can share it with you.

Isn't it gloriously over the top?? Lol


I used the image of Princess Honor and stuck to a green, black and kraft scheme.


I used a doily from the Curiosity Corner collection, papers from the Midnight Blush collection and layered them with black and kraft card.  I really like this combination.


I then went overboard with embellishments. 


 There is ribbon, paper flowers, burlap, paper flowers, feathers, and did I mention paper flowers, lol?


I added some silky crush ribbon in a lovely olive green under the layers and tied a large bow in the corner.


The card weighs a ton and is certainly not one that could be posted, but I love it.  Hope you do too.


TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!