Shabby Blogs

Saturday 28 June 2014

Happy birthday D

Good morning, today is my son's birthday, he will be 23 years young. I have to say young, as he is now convinced that 23 is old and so wants to stay at 22!. I've told him that means there is no hope for the rest of us then ROFL. So happy birthday D xx

Anyway this is one of the cards I have made for him from his uncle.


I used some bottle caps that I had asked people to save for me, and stuck them on with silicone glue.


The beer bottles are stamps from the Camden Town collection by Crafters Companion.



I stamped them onto pale brown card and then coloured them with Spectrum Noirs. I stamped them twice each and cut them out with scissors and then decoupaged them with foam pads.


Then I added chip board letters to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!