Shabby Blogs

Friday 27 June 2014

Happy birthday Vicky

It's me again, back from London and looking forward to a meal out tonight.  We are starting the birthday celebrations a little early ;)

This card is one I made for Vicky.  She is 26 tomorrow and still looks like a teenager!  It is totally unfair lol.


This image is yet another Saturated Canary, coloured with pro and flex markers.  I can see real improvement in my colouring just in the last few weeks.  I'll have to look out some of the early attempts and compare them.  Scary thought!!


I stuck to a limited colour scheme with this and went for extra embellishments.  A flower, scroll and rosette........


.........then a paper rose. 


I like how this came together.


TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!