Shabby Blogs

Saturday 21 June 2014

My valentine

Hello lovely peeps.  Yes I know it's not 14th February but this image is called My Valentine.


I've been practising hard with my colouring and with this image everything just seemed to go right.  It's not perfect and I still need to keep up the practice but it's a definite improvement on my early work!


I used Dear Lizzy papers for the background, punched the hearts from coredinations card, and added stickers from the Madame Payraud collection.


 I then used some mid green pearls in two corners to finish off my card.


What do you think?  Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!