Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Very simple

Hello again.

This weekend we have three family birthdays - 2 on Saturday and 1 on Sunday!

Out of necessity some of the cards have been very simple, like this one.  I like CAS cards as they can be made in a hurry :)


I took coordinating papers and cut them in to banners.  I then attached them to a 6 x 6 kraft card blank, ensuring they were at different heights and over lapped each other.  It is a very easy layout and can use up some of those scraps we all love to save (just in case) lol.

So that's it for me today as I'm off to London until tomorrow evening - it's work unfortunately.  Anyway I'll catch you soon, TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!