Shabby Blogs

Sunday 1 June 2014

Isabelle and Princess Peanelope

Welcome to June!  Isn't the time passing quickly?

I have the last of Isabelle's birthday cards to share with you today.  This is Princess Peanelope, and yes it's another Krista Smith image lol.


I'm doing a lot of practicing with colouring, especially trying to work on shading, and this one didn't turn out too shabby.


I cut Peanelope out with an opulent ovals die and drew around the outside of it to create the matt.


I love these zingy citrus colours so stuck to a very limited palette.  Even the ribbon and pearls tone well.


The sentiment is from a new die set Jen bought and I used some of our flower punches layered together for the embellishments. 


I added a number 2 before letting Mum have the card to send to Isabelle.


Hope you like it as much as I do.  TTFN Jude xx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!