Shabby Blogs

Monday 16 June 2014

Mamma

Good morning all, today's card is one I made for my son and his girlfriend to send to Mum on her birthday last week.

I used a Magnolia Tilda stamp that I haven't used before. She is so cute lol.


I coloured her with Promarkers and then cut her out by hand.


The papers are from an old pad, I think called dreamcatcher. I layered them all with pink and purple Coredinations card.


I added a lilac ribbon and little tree charm, and then finished it off with some tiny stickers to spell Mamma. (Which is what my kids have always called Mum).


Hope you like it. 


See you soon, take care.


xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!