Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 4 December 2012

A couple of male birthday cards today...

I don't know about you but I always find it really difficult when it comes to making cards for the men. I can do cute and girly but I always struggle when they have to be a little less feminine!

These are a couple I've made that I think worked out OK.

 
The first one is a digital image from the Craftsuprint website. I coloured it with promarkers and then matted and layered it on to some co-ordinating papers, I then added a few buttons as a bit of an embellishment and a simple peel off sentiment.



The second one was a dog image cut using my Silhouette Cameo, matted and layered with silver, white and black card and then a few shiny stickers for the collar. A simple sentiment was all that was needed to finish it off.

Both cards were really easy to make and I think turned out OK, but it's getting the inspiration for them to begin with that I really struggle with, how about you?

Thanks
J
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!