Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 26 December 2012

It's Boxing Day already...

I can't believe it's all over. After all the build up the day is done and everyone has now gone to bed after a lovely day.

Well the magic reindeer food must have done the trick at our house :-) As the big man in the red suit had left lots of lovely gifts for us all, and when we got up this morning he had made short work of the mince pie and milk that my grandsons had put out for him, and even Rudolf must still have been hungry as the carrot  had been eaten too. lol.

He had left me some lovely crafty gifts, including this gorgeous stamp set that I can't wait to start playing with :-)


It's got 75 different stamps in and comes in a lovely wooden box, I've never seen one like it before.

We all got some lovely gifts and even Batman dropped in for a visit. The hall was a huge success, thankfully, but I forgot to take any pics lol. luckily my daughter did take a few after she had set up the table. This was before the addition of glasses and little gifts lol.


I am really glad we did it though as we have all had a lovely day even though we did nearly manage to lose one of our grand daughter's in all the wrapping paper lol :-)

Hope you have all had lovely days too.

Thanks
J
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!