Shabby Blogs

Monday 24 December 2012

Happy Christmas Eve....

Good morning,

I hope you are all happy and starting to get into the Christmas spirit. It's finally starting to feel like Christmas in our house :-), the grand kids have arrived and the house is total bedlam lol.

I think I have at last finished all of my cards, well I better had as I have given them all out and I don't think I have missed anyone ;-) Just a few more little things to finish today and hopefully tonight we will be able to chill out and relax before the mayhem ensues tomorrow lol.

I do love Christmas, just not all the hassle that goes in to it beforehand, and that seems to get more and more each year! I sound like a right bah humbug don't I ? I'm not really, just a little stressed this week. Lol.

Anyway all I have to post today is the last of the Christmas cards. I'm sure you are all getting pretty fed up of these now lol, so no explanations, just the pics and I'll see you all tomorrow.

Have fun whatever you are up to today.

Thanks
J
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!