Shabby Blogs

Sunday 23 December 2012

Last minute Christmas cards...

Good morning all,
 
Hope you are all well and keeping nice and dry and cosy warm. I know some places have had awful weather this week so I really hope no-one is badly affected. We are very lucky that living in a city built on hills the rain doesn't affect us as bad as some other areas.
 
Today I thought I'd show you some of the last minute cards I've been making.



They are all very simple, not a lot to any of them. Just some co-ordinating papers and some ready made sentiments. The little girl card is a digital stamp from a Christmas CD that I borrowed from my sis. I love this image of the carol singer. I've used it on a few cards but all coloured in different shades so all of the cards have a totally different feeling, but all really nice.

The rest are just printed toppers and and the die cut Christmas tree. I do keep managing to get a tree in there somewhere. I never realised until this Christmas that I have such a love for Christmas trees. lol

Anyway that's all from me for now, I'm off to try and get some sleep. See you all soon

Thanks
J
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!