Shabby Blogs

Thursday 27 December 2012

Daisy card

Good morning all,

I hope you are all recovering after the festivities of the last couple of days. It's been a madhouse for us but we have enjoyed it soooo much.

I thought I would show you a different card today. This is one I made earlier this year for my dad to give to mum.


I really like this card, it's very simple but very pretty. The image is a download from the Craftsuprint website. All I did was print the image on to photo paper and cut out the decoupage pieces. I then mounted it all on to a piece of shiny black card which I embossed with a flower embossing folder.

I added the extra daisy's and pearls to make it really stand out, then just the simple sentiments to finish it off. I think it turned out lovely and I know mum loved it too.

See you all tomorrow.

Thanks
J
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!