Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Less than a week to go....

Good morning, are we all getting in to the festive mood yet? or are most of you like me and still running around like a headless chicken? lol
 
With only a few days now until the big man in the red suit comes to visit, I am still making Christmas cards! I don't think I have ever been so disorganised before, even last year when I was laid up after a major op six weeks before Christmas I was more organised than this!
 
So for the latest cards simplicity was the key.
 
 
 
They don't need any explanation really, just Kraft card DL blanks with some ready made toppers, a bit of ribbon, some fancy paper and of course the odd bit of bling lol, and they were all done and dusted.
 
See you all tomorrow
Thanks
J
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!