Shabby Blogs

Friday 21 December 2012

A few more Christmas cards...

Good morning, not many days left now. Oh just realised how bad that sounded! especially when according to some, today is supposed to be the last one ever isn't it?

I just meant not long now until Christmas lol.

These are nearly the last of the Christmas cards for this year, I promise:)
The first one was an experiment after seeing a card someone had sent to my mum. It looked so simple I thought I'd have a go at copying the look. I took a scalloped square and drew a thin branch on to it using a black fine liner pen. Then I added a few leafs and a couple of stocking toppers. I mounted it on to some Christmassy paper and on a 6x6 card blank, and finished it off with a ready made sentiment, some twine and a red button. I liked how it turned out so will definitely be making these again in the future.


 The second one is using the same boot stamp from the other day. But this time in a different colour scheme. I do really like this stamp, I've used it 3 times now and it looks good in three different colour ways.
 
The last card is a ready made topper mounted on to some co-ordinating card and paper with a large die cut snowflake added, from the Spellbinders snowflake 2012 set.
 
Three very different cards but I like them all lol, how about you?
 
See you all tomorrow, hopefully;)
Thanks
J
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!