Shabby Blogs

Thursday 6 December 2012

Quick Christmas card + sneak peaks...

This is a really quick card that I made last night. It's a 5x5 card blank with a piece of Christmassy? paper to cover the front. I then put a small white square piece of card on to some double sided adhesive and left a bit extra all round the edge to stick the rope to. The rope was a poundshop find, I think the colour is lovely.


Then I used a small piece of the same paper to cut out a few of the penguins and stuck it in the middle with foam squares to raise it up a bit. I finished it off with a silver peel off sentiment and a couple of sticky stars. Easy peasy, but very cute xx

The rest of this week I've been busy doing the Christmas shopping! and making family cards, I can't show the cards as they haven't been given out yet lol. But I can let you have a couple of sneak peaks!

Hope they like them! lol.
 
Thanks
J
xx 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!