Shabby Blogs

Saturday 15 December 2012

Fairy Christmas....

Good morning, I thought I'd show you today the first Christmas card I made this year. It was way back in September when I started making them and I'm still at it lol.

 
 This was made using a fairy stamp but I thought if I coloured her in a red and white dress she'd look like a Christmas fairy. I stamped her with black ink and coloured with promarkers. Then cut her out using a circle die and mounted on to green card. I then mounted these on to an embossed A6 card blank, added a matching sentiment and some bling and she was all done and fairy dusted ;)

This is the second card I made :)

 
This time using some stamps that were free on a craft mag. Again I stamped with a black ink and coloured with promarkers. I matted and layered them with silver mirror card and blue card and added them to a 7x5 card blank. You can't see it on the photo but there is a layer of accetate over the top of the image with silver stars stamped and embossed on it. It does look really nice close up lol.
 
That's all today, can't remember what the third card I made was, lol.
 
See you tommorrow.
Thanks
J
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!