Shabby Blogs

Sunday 9 December 2012

Christmas sneak peaks....

Good Morning all, I hope you are well today. I can't believe it's only a little over two weeks now to Christmas and I'm still making cards!
 
I can't show these ones yet so just a couple of sneak peaks today lol.
 
 
 

 
I've also been busy making some more jewellery, but as they are pressies too I can't show those either lol.
 

I now need to really get my act together and get the Christmas shopping finished, I seem to be so far behind this year I just don't know where the time has gone. I'm off to do my food shopping today :( as at the minute the cupboards look barer that old mother Hubbard's. lol.

Anyway I hope to be able to get crafty again later so fingers crossed. Whatever you are up to today I hope you enjoy.

Thanks
J
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!