Shabby Blogs

Thursday 21 February 2013

21 again!

It's me again. Hope you are having a lovely Thursday.
Today I'll share the card I made for Matthew's 21st earlier in the week.


The background is a Scrapperdashery paper layered on to Chronology script and added to a kraft stepper card. The letters were cut from a Jillibean soup paper and remind me of old typewriter keys. I've almost used the whole sheet so can't use much more now unless I want to spell zgrfqwxykj!


The cardboard buttons are from the docraft spots and stripes capsule collection. I sanded these a little, rubbed walnut stain over and added a bit of gilt paste.


The numbers were a bit insipid so I darkened them with a cocoa promarker. I think they turned out ok.


I can't do any crafting today as I'm spending the day tidying my cave.  My lovely brother-in-law Alan put me some shelves up yesterday so I need to have a sort out and get things put away.  I strive to be more organised but I'm not naturally tidy so it's a tall order. Wish me luck.

TTFN Jude x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!