Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 6 February 2013

A Snow Day

Good morning! Hope it's warm and dry wherever you are.

Yesterday I was stuck home as it snowed quite heavily in my part of Sheffield.  This was the view across my patio at 8am! It got even worse after this!!


Unfortunately I'm set up to work from home so no excuses not to catch up on loads of bits of work.  My boss is in London where they had no snow so he was in the office and sending me things to do. 

Being home all day but having to work seriously interfered with the notion of a crafting day so I thought I'd share a little bookmark I made at the weekend.


I used the scraps left over from the Jiliibean Soup and Kraft paper I used for my challenge card on Saturday.

I punched flowers from the kraft and floral papers.  The piece with the apertures was backed with striped and floral paper then the patterned flowers used to fill them.

 
It is a very simple technique but quite effective.
 

 
I added a metal word tag, some ribbon and then a couple of the kraft flowers on the reverse.
 


Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude x










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!