Shabby Blogs

Monday 11 February 2013

More Bracelets...

Good morning,

How are you on this cold and wet Monday morning! Hope you have managed to have a crafty weekend. I've been playing again with the new craft room additions and made a couple of cards that I'll post later in the week, but today I thought I'd share with you the bracelets that I made for mum and Jude.

You may remember last week, when I made one for me:


Well they both immediately placed orders for something similar but different colours! So I've made a black and white one for Jude and brown and gold for Mum.


 
 

What do you think? They both really like them and I now have another order :-)) Mum wants a black and silver one now lol.



 
That's mum's in a little more detail, I love the hedgehog  and butterfly.



 
And this ones Jude's she got a strawberry lol. Anyway I'm now cracking on with a few more bits after buying some more half price jewellery in the sales :-)). There's some good bargains at the min, I wouldn't wear a lot of it but when it's taken apart and made in to other things they can look really nice.

Hope you all have a good week, thanks for stopping by, take care.

Jen
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!