Shabby Blogs

Saturday 2 February 2013

Happy Birthday

Good morning,

Hope you are all well today. What are you up to this weekend? Jude and I are off to check out a different craft shop today :o)) We haven't been to this one before so we are going to try and find it! and give it a go. Not that either of us need anything, but you always neeeeeeed crafty things lol.

Anyway today's card is one of the little girl images that I coloured last week. As I'm having serious mojo problems at the minute ;-/ I just kept it simple.

 
I used a plain 5x5 card blank and picked a couple of contrasting papers for the background. Then I added a paper doilie which I inked slightly with a pink metallic ink.
 

I added a piece of fuchsia pink ribbon and then put the little girl image on the top.

I then added a little bow and a simple happy birthday tag stamped in magenta Archival ink.


I finished the card by adding a few flowers and pearls and adding some liquid pearls to the little girls necklace. It doesn't show up too well in the pic but they do stand out and look a bit like pearls :-)

Hope you enjoy your weekends. Thanks for stopping by.

See you soon
Jen
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!