Shabby Blogs

Monday 18 February 2013

Dabble Day tag 2....

Good morning all and happy Monday.

Hope you have all had a good weekend. Mine has been great, we had a dabble day on Saturday and my grandboys and their mum came to visit for the weekend :-)))) So a happy girl today lol.

Speaking of dabble days, as Jude said yesterday we had such a good time, we thoroughly enjoyed doing all of the projects and met some really lovely people.

As Jude shared her tag yesterday I thought I'd share mine today. Exactly the same recipe but slightly different designs and colours.


I went for the Broken China distress stain to give me this lovely blue/green colour and silver gilding rather than the gold.
I do love the fact that you can stain this vintage seam binding, and I think there will definitely be some working it's way to my craftroom soon!


And the first time working with embossing paste, I have got to get some of this lol.
 
I am really pleased with how it turned out. Obviously not as good as Hels original tag, but then again, she is fabby at them lol.
 
Anyway hope you like it too, thanks for stopping by.
 
See you soon
Jen
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!