Shabby Blogs

Monday 25 February 2013

Beads, Beads and more Beads....

Good morning,

Yes I've been playing with the beads again lol. A lovely friend of my Mum's sent me a bag of different beads last week and I just had to make something with them. I started by making her a little thank you gift, but I'll share that later in the week. These ones I made for me :-))

 
I started with the little blue/grey long beads and went from there. They looked really nice with the gunmetal ones so I teamed with these and just a few silver ones from my stash and managed to make myself a full set.



I got a bracelet, necklace and earrings from the beads and still have some of the gunmetal ones left (and some others that were in the bag!)

 
The pendant is taken from other jewellery again. This was from an old bracelet of Jude's that had broken, so I took this bit off and used it as a pendant instead. I think it makes a lovely end to the chain, and is nothing like I have worn in the past so is very different for me, but I really like it.
 
Anyway that's all from me today, hope you like them too.
 
Take care
Jen
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!