Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Embossing folders...

Good morning,

I thought I'd have a play about with some of my embossing folders this week. The first one I picked was a Tim Holt's brickwork one.

 
I've used it on a piece of brown core-dinations card, and I think it shows up the detail really well. I've left mine as it came out but you could sand this back to make the brickwork really stand out too.

 
Again I've kept the card very simple and just added a corner stamp of flowers and leaves, which I have coloured with promarkers and then aged the paper a bit with distress ink.

 
 
I added the little punched butterfly and an embossed greeting on Kraft card and then finished the card off with a piece of bright orange ribbon.

 
It doesn't really show up too well on the pics but the card is one of the fancy edged 6x6 cards again in plain white.
 
Hope you like it, thanks for stopping by, see you soon.
 
Jen
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!