Shabby Blogs

Thursday 7 February 2013

Recycling Jewellery...

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week.

Well I'm still job hunting, seem to be doing a lot of looking and not a lot else! It's been so long since I've had to look for a new job it's all changed so much. That makes me sound really old lol. But there is either nothing available or nothing that I want to do! I know I should stop being so picky but I don't want to go back to being an office junior again! I did that 25 years ago and now everyone else is at least half my age! Oh well I'm sure something will turn up soon :-))

Anyway, I don't have a card for you today, although I have been playing with my new crafty purchases I don't seem to have finished anything! But I have managed to find time to have a little play with the jewellery making again.


 
I have been using some old jewellery and bits and pieces, (this piece has been made from part of an old belt!) and recycling or upcycling them whichever you prefer lol. The first piece I did for Mum as she wanted something with reds in.
 
This next piece is all for me :o)) inspired by some very lovely jewellery that my sons girlfriend has just purchased from a big department store.
 
 
Again I've used pieces of other jewellery that I wouldn't wear, along with a few newer bits like the little copper spacer beads between the pearls and some new findings.

 
This little tag was one I had in my craft stash, it has a butterfly on one side and the word inspire on the other. I thought it was lovely for this piece.

 
I've already had quite a few comments on this and I've only worn it once, and have two orders for similar ones from mum and Jude lol

 
I do think the little bird is great and he fits really well in the centre. I've got quite a few bits and pieces left so I'm going to start making a few more items and see how they turn out. Wish me luck lol.
 
Anyway that's all from me today, hope you like them and thanks for stopping by, see you soon.
 
Jen
xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!