Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Happy 21st birthday....

... to 'our' youngest. Good morning all, yes it's youngest stepson's 21st birthday today. So happy birthday Matt, hope you have a great day xxxx

These are the cards that I made for him.

The first one is made using the new Chronology collection papers. I just added in a few brads to match and some co-ordinating card.

I inked all the edges with Brushed Corduroy distress inks and used some of the new Chronology cogs to finish it off.








The second card couldn't be more different! lol. It's a simple download from the Craftsuprint website, printed on to card stock and then I added the photo and a bit of glitter glue.









The next is also a Craftsuprint download. Again printed on to card stock and then assembled using foam tape, and mounted on to a 5x7 silver card blank.


And the last one is taken from an idea in a craft mag, I didn't have the same supplies, so I just made use of what I did have, but I don't think it turned out too badly lol.



Anyway that's all from me today, thanks for stopping by. See you soon Jenxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!