Shabby Blogs

Friday 21 September 2018

Anniversary Giraffes

Good morning all, I hope you have had a good week, and are looking forward to a crafty weekend.


Yesterday was my niece and her husband's fourth wedding anniversary, and this is one of the cards I made for them.


I used my Silhouette Studio software to design the card, which I then printed with the laser printer and foiled using the Minc machine.


I love how versatile the cut images are on this software. This was an elephant and giraffe cut file that I bought ages ago. But because of the software, you can use just certain elements from them.


So for this one I just kept the Giraffe fill image, which I then duplicated and mirrored, so that they could be nose to nose.


When I'm doing this I change my images line colour and fill colour to black, so that when I print it on the laser printer I get a really nice dark image to foil. Then It's just a case of picking the foil colours I want. This time I used Rose Gold Heidi Swapp Foil, and Red Deco Foil.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!