Shabby Blogs

Friday 28 September 2018

Simple style

Thank you for being with us today.
This card is another made with the My Monthly Hero September kit.


I enjoy using these sets especially to try new ideas.  However sometimes, simple is best.


I embossed three of the images from the set and coloured them with Copic markers.  I cut slits in the saucer and vase so I could fit them together to create my floral display.


I used the circle cut from the orange base I did in my card on Monday and added a sentiment from the set.
I then added my image using some foam to give it a little dimension.


Hope you like it.  
TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!