Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 4 September 2018

Happy Bird-day

Hello everyone.  Thank you for being here with us.

My card today is another made with items from my scrap and leftovers box.
I stamped this bird from the Hero Arts February kit when I first got it, but didn't need it for the cards I made.


 For this card I added a black dot for an eye and some Nuvo shimmer pen for some glitter.  It doesn't show up that well on camera unfortunately.


I added the image to a die cut circle and free hand cut a small branch for the bird to sit on.

The finishing touch was a white embossed sentiment from the same stamp kit on a piece of textured black card.  I added the whole thing to a 4" x 4" white note card.
That's all for today.  See you soon.
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!