Shabby Blogs

Monday 10 September 2018

Strips

Thank you for being with us today.

Please excuse the picture quality.  I'm struggling to get the light right in our craft room on the darker evenings!


Today's card came from an idea I found on Pinterest (albertascloset.com)
It is very simple and as I was looking for masculine card ideas this really fit the bill.


I used a strip of scrap card from our stash and cut apart the different layers in it.  This was I ended up with several strips of differing width.


I stamped the sentiment from Big Birthday Wishes by Simon Says Stamp using memento black ink.
I then used a liquid glue to add the strips above and below the sentiment.


I think this is a great way to use up card scraps.  What do you think?

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!