Shabby Blogs

Friday 14 September 2018

Man stripes

Hello again and happy Friday.
Hope you've had a good week.


My card for today is a very simple masculine card.  For this I used the Simon Says Stamp Brush strokes set from the November 2017 card kit.


I stamped the image three times in memento ink.  I used the lightest colour to stamp a solid banner on which I white embossed the birthday sentiment.


The happy is made of four layers of card stamped with the blue ink and clear embossed.


To finish off I added the panel to a desert storm card base and added some candy in complimentary colours.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!