Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 12 September 2018

Love Birds

Today I have a card made using a new-to-us set from Clearly Besotted.  This is called Red Robin.


It is actually a Christmas set but I coloured the birds grey, like little doves instead.
I stamped them on white card and added a ground with Copic markers.


I cut this with a scalloped edge die and added it to a piece of matt silver card.
I also added a few hearts from my stash.


The background is Simon Says Stamps rose background stamp which I heat embossed with white on dove grey card.  I really like how this looks.


I added a simple sentiment in the balloon  to finish off.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!