Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 25 September 2018

Sending you a latte love

Good morning crafty friends, I hope you are having a good week so far. Today's card was made for my niece's anniversary last week. I love stamp sets that are versatile.


This card is made using the August 2018 My Monthly Hero kit from Hero Arts. I stamped my images on to white linen card using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, and then coloured them with Copic Markers. 


I used the coordinating dies to cut the cups out, and then did the background. For this I took some of the smaller stamps from the set and stamped them with Ground Espresso Distress Oxide Ink, Barely Beige and Khaki Simon Says Stamp Dye inks, onto Kraft card.


I cut the background out with a large Stitched Square die, and put this onto a 5 x 5 white note card. 


After arranging my cups on the front, I stuck them down with glue and foam tape for dimension. 


Then I white heat embossed one of the sentiments onto dark brown card, and placed it on the bottom of the front panel to finish.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!