Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 18 September 2018

Swinging By

Hello and welcome.
As of today all my posts are pre-scheduled as I am on holiday with my daughter, son-in-law and granddaughters.  I am leaving you in Jen's very capable hands, but I think she would rather be coming with me!


Today is Jen's son-in-law Ian's 34th birthday, so Happy Birthday Ian!


When I need a quick card I often rely on these (very old) pre-printed images from Lili of the Valley.  We have quite a few sets but I don't think they make them any more.
I often adapt these by colouring over the printed colours or building a scene around them, but this time I left it alone.




I cut the image down and used a piece of black textured card as the background.  I then added a simple sentiment to the bottom of the panel before sticking it all to a navy blue card blank.


An easy card idea for when you need to produce something quickly!

TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!