Shabby Blogs

Monday 3 September 2018

Blue Carnival

Good morning all, I hope you have had a good weekend. Jude and I have had a few hours organising some of the crafty stash this weekend, but still LOTS to do. lol


Today's card uses the My Monthly Hero Kit for July 2018 from Hero arts. I stamped some of the images on white Vellum paper and heat embossed them with white embossing powder.


I then coloured them on the back with Copic Markers, and cut them out with their matching dies.


I used the large sun ray cover plate die that comes with the set for the background, cut in a blue card, and put this onto a cream base.


Then I used one of my alcohol ink backgrounds that I recently made using Yupo paper, and cut a small label shape using a nesting die set.


I matted the shape with the larger size die using white card, and then arranged my images on the front of the label.


I used a Simon Says Stamp Happy Birthday die for the sentiment, and cut it from white card and the alcohol ink background, slightly offsetting them so you can see the dimension.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!