Shabby Blogs

Monday 17 September 2018

Hope you perk up soon

Good morning all, and happy Monday. I hope you have all had a good weekend. 


Today's card is one I made during a play session with the Hero Arts My Monthly Hero Kit for August 2018. I wanted to make a get well card for my daughter-in-law, who recently had surgery, and she's a huge coffee lover, so this fit the bill perfectly lol. 


I stamped the cups on to plain white and textured white cards, and coloured them with Copic Markers. Then I cut them and the steam out with their matching dies.


I stencilled a 5 x 5 card blank with a coffee bean stencil that came with Issue 177 of Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine, using Ground Espresso Distress Oxide ink. Then I cut out a circle using an MFT Stamps Zig-Zag Stitched Circle die, and woodgrain paper, to represent a table top. 


I used a sentiment from the same magazine stamp set as the background stencil, and white heat embossed it onto black card.


Then I added my 'table top' and mugs using foam tape, and then finished it off with a tiny puffy heart sticker.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!