Shabby Blogs

Thursday 6 September 2018

Nuts about you

Good morning all, yes you have me again today, as Jude is off in the 'Big Smoke' for work, so she'll be back with you tomorrow.


Today's card is one that I made for my hubby's birthday last week. We both love squirrels, so this card was very appropriate.


I used the stamp set from Creative Stamping magazine, issue 60, and combined it with a set from Simon Says Stamp, called Nutty over You.


I embossed a circle on to the centre of a 4x4 piece of white card, and then stamped some small leaves and berries around the edge using Altenew Crisp Dye Inks.


I stamped the squirrel with Versamark ink and then embossed it with Nuvo Embossing Powder in Copper Blush.


Then I added a few stick on acorns and sequins before matting it with a coloured card, and adding it to a 5x5 note card.

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!