Shabby Blogs

Friday 7 September 2018

Beautiful flowers

Hello again

Today I have another card made using my favourite Simon Says Stamp floral image.  This is the Beautiful Flowers stamp from the June card kit.


This time I embossed in black on watercolour paper and coloured in with my Zig Clean Colour markers.
I love the depth of vibrant colour in this version.


When the image was complete I  added a light grey shadow all around the edge.  I then fussy cut around it so I could add my flowers to a grey card blank.


I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops in Navy Blue to add some interest around the image and called it complete.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!